Monday, September 20, 2010

Jay Sri Ganesh - Beginning of visionary ideas



Jay Sri Ganesh,

"Visionary", the word visionary indicates farsightedness, imagination, creative thinking, the ability to think out of box and bringing out a new invention to the world. Many great people like Wright Brothers, Amelia Earhart, Marconi, Newton, Galileo, Walt Disney, Abraham Lincoln had the instinct to achieve their goals and they definitely did! Through their hard work, determination, passion and visionary mindset, they created new milestones in their field and compelled the world to take notice of their works. I am very thankful for God to imbibe a creative skill in form of writing so that I convey my ideas to the wonderful world. Hope someday I will be able to create some visionary idea through my writings that will benefit the mankind in some way or other. 

What a great privilege for me to embark my writings with blogspot.com on ganesh chaturthi festival. Hope I will be able to convey visionary ideas, motivational articles to my readers. Keeping my fingers crossed :) Wish me Luck.

Thanks
Prashant Badiger

No comments:

Post a Comment